Poliglotía. Arabic Calligraphy Workshop
Friday, 6:00 pm FULL CAPACITY
10 December 2021
Poliglotía. Arabic Calligraphy Workshop with Abdelaziz Bouhlassa Bachari.
An aesthetic approach to Arabic calligraphy from a pictorial point of view. Learn the different instruments, techniques and styles used in this writing characterised by its beauty and flexibility.
It is not essential to know the Arabic language to participate, the only requirement is curiosity to learn about its various forms and aesthetics through calligraphy.
The workshop consists of three stages:
- Giving a general and historical overview of the development of Arabic calligraphy, a definition of it, and the different types and techniques of properly using calamus.
- Focusing on learning the Nasiv style of calligraphy.
- Achieving the main objective of the workshop, which is to combine writing with graphs and artistic forms.
Abdelaziz Bouhlassa Bachari is a calligrapher and painter.
The workshop is part of the Poliglotía programme.
- Duration: 2 h 30 min.
- Audience: over 16 years old.
- Maximum capacity: 20 people.
BOOKINGS FULL CAPACITY
Pre-book at: email@example.com