Why become a patron of the IVAM?
The Valencian Institute of Modern Art, the first modern art museum to be created in Spain, is an open center that through its collection, it is able to unite, from a new point of view, the different objectives of the museum, while encouraging the investigation and diffusion of modern art. The participation by the civil society is of great importance to the IVAM and sponsorship is one of the most characteristic expressions of society’s commitment to culture. The IVAM’s activity program offers: permanent collections, temporary modern and contemporary art exhibitions, conferences, courses, events, educational workshops, publications and other activities related to the arts (music, performances, film, etc.). Being an IVAM sponsor allows your company to achieve economic considerations of a socio-cultural and honorary nature in one of the top ten museums in Europe. If you are interested, you can become an IVAM sponsor by completing the registration form.
- Free admission and access to all IVAM exhibitions.
- Invitation to all the openings.
- Receive information about all the activities.
- Separate entrance to Educational Workshops organized in the IVAM.
- Guided tours for children and youth to Sponsor’s relatives.
- Free admission to the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, the Picasso Museum in Málaga, and the Patio Herreriano Museum in Valladolid.
- Discount on admission to Laboral, Ciudad de la Cultura – Gijón.
- 25% discount on admission at the Babel movie theater.
- Access to the IVAM’s library and documentation center.
- 10% discount at the IVAM’s shop/bookstore and on the fixed price menu at the IVAM’s restaurant.
- Opportunity to sign up for cultural trips organized exclusively for Honorary Members and one companion to visit other exhibitions and places of interest.
- Private pass with the curator, prior to the opening of the exhibition.
- Guided exclusive on ‘Work of the month’
- Assistance to cocktails with the artists or currators of the exhibitions.
- Free enrollment in courses organized by the IVAM.
- Free annual delivery of two catalogues published by the IVAM.
- 2 times a year free use at IVAM spaces for rent to organize corporate events.